Stories & Such

From a mother of three to you.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Disney World!


It took months of planning, weeks of packing, and hours of flying, but in February Paul and I managed to successfully take the kids to Florida to vacation with Grandma & Grandpa Hall, visit Great Grandma Russell, visit with my cousin Cyndie and her wonderful family, and in our free time, we all went to Disney World a whole lot.

This was no small feet and there was no small amount of camera action, so witteling the 600+ pictures of vacation perfection down to a reasonable number was...well...beyond my capabilities.  I'm afraid I couldn't get it under 246.  However, you can rest assured that these are 246 of the best pictures you have ever seen in your entire life of the Russells and Halls and Great Grandma in February.  At Disney.  In the year 2011.  Pinky swear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home