Stories & Such

From a mother of three to you.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Spring time fun

So many things happened this past Spring and I just had a lovely time going through the pictures.  It's amazing how much the kids change, and how quickly.  I notice a difference even though it's only been a few short months since most of these events happened:

Our nephew Sam had his second birthday.


My mother began the second leg of her battle against breast cancer.


I made too much popcorn.


Paul finally decided to keep me, and made it official by giving me his class ring.



Alex had his art project selected to be put on display at our public library.



Conner lost his first tooth.



And Allison got really really dirty.


Here are a few more pictures from the spring that you may enjoy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home