Stories & Such

From a mother of three to you.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Absurdity

So, I called Boston Limousine to get a car to pick my parents up from the airport; they're arriving at 5:00 on Friday. They took my order and they needed me to fill out a credit card authorization form and fax it to them. Here's the conversation that ensued:

Me: "Can I email it to you?"
Them: "No, you have to fax it."
Me: "Okay, I'm going to fill it out, scan it in, email it to my husband at his office, and have him fax it to you. Are you sure I can't just email it to you."
Them: "No, we have to have it faxed."
Me: "Even though you're getting faxed to you a scanned emailed copy."
Them: "That's fine."
Me: ".....okay!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

were you expecting logic????

11/16/2006 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home