Stories & Such

From a mother of three to you.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

More Thoughts on Sleep Deprivation

So this morning I locked myself and all three kids out of the house. Oh yes, I did. No really, I did, I swear. Everyone was securely buckled into their carseats and ready to head off to school. The house was locked up tight. I had remembered to grab my purse, my cell phone, the diaper bag, Alex's snack, Alex's coat, my cup of coffee, return items for the mall, a cosleeper I was giving back to the friend who lent it to me, all three of my children...just no keys.

Pop to the rescue! Paul's dad drove over and picked us all up, then headed over to Paul's work to pick up the keys for me. Our hero!

I have to say, this was way easier to clean up then that can of Sprite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home